Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fuck!!

Kali ini aku akan menggunakan bahasa Inggeris bagi melahirkan perasaan aku. Pergi mampos kalau korang kata aku The Malays. Mudah untuk aku mencarut bagi kelihatan cool!!!

Lately im so down and depress regarding to my work. Shit!! Is it so hard to satisfy everyone. Especially fucking customers and their fucking BIG Boss!!. this is the hardest part of my life for doing my fucking job.

Everyone is pushing me to done my job. So they can run the production. As soon as they can run the production, sooner they can get the Fucking MONEY!

Shit!!! is this all the fucking people all over the fucking world chasing for. MONEY!! Fucking money has controlled us right nowadays. Rich is getting fucking rich and poor is getting fucking poor. Hate this fucking sentence.

Im so tired and sad and down and all over those fucking emo feeling when i thought of this term. Victim? Us. Moderate people.

When this will be fucking over?

No comments: